The following press release is courtesy of Lakeside’s Lake Jennings:
|Yes! It is finally SPRING BREAK!
- The lake is open daily from 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. for fishing, boating, kayaking, paddle-boating, and fun for the whole family!
- Spring Break has woken up plenty of trout. Limits have been caught all week! They’re biting on everything from kastmaster spoons to regular ol’ nightcrawlers.
- Free boat launches on Tuesdays, March 27th and April 3rd!
- Spring Carnival was a wonderful day. Weather was perfecto and all the kiddos had a great time fishing in the kid’s pond and hunting for Easter eggs over in Hermit Cove. Even the Easter Bunny showed up!
- After last week’s stocking of 1,700 lbs of trout, another 1,500 lbs. of Rainbow Trout will be delivered to the lake the week of April 2nd. Come on out and catch your limit.
- New hours at the lake are in effect afenow open Friday–Sunday from6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and the campground shoreline is open for shore fishing 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. the rest of the week.
- There is one more New Moon Fishing coming up before we get back into summer night fishing season. Saturday, April 14th the lake will be open until 10:00 p.m.!