SoCal’s Dana Wharf Open For Social Distance Charters
The following is courtesy of Dana Wharf Sportfishing and Whale Watching:
We Are Now OPEN
As of Memorial Day, we are open! Your favorite trips are back and are limited to 50% capacity. Follow these links to bookFishing * Whale watching * Private Charters
Book your next fishing trip here
For your safety and the safety of our crew the following procedures will be followed:
- Disinfectant solution will be available on the vessel for public use.
- Passengers will be required to wear a face covering.
- The Crew is required to wear face masks and will be provided with a non-medical grade covering. The Crew will also be wearing gloves when possible.
- The Crew is required to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- Loading will be executed by using space marks, to allow for distancing between guests, thus avoiding crowded lines.
- Vessel capacities have been limited to avoid large gatherings and to provide social distancing. See capacity for each boat here
- Passenger flow on the vessel, will be guided to avoid crowds.
- Indoor areas will be monitored to limit the amount of people that can be inside at any one time.
- After each trip the vessel is cleaned again and sanitized.
Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness and should stay at home. For more info.
Additionally, All employees have been given guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which include: wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. For more info.
Thank you for being our customer. You can reach us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-496-5794 ext 7