LIMITED WING & BARREL RANCH MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE
AS CLUBHOUSE CONSTRUCTION BEGINS
Discover timeless traditions at the ultimate private sporting club
located in Northern California’s Wine Country
SONOMA, CALIFORNIA – July 31, 2019 Set amid the beauty of Northern California’s Wine Country, Wing & Barrel Ranch — an exclusive members-only sporting club for the discerning outdoor and wine enthusiast — is excited to announce that clubhouse construction has commenced, and only a limited number of memberships remain.
Featuring a world-class Sporting Clays Course designed by master shooter Chris Batha and a soon-to-be-completed clubhouse inspired by age-old hunting traditions, Wing & Barrel Ranch offers a unique opportunity for an elite cadre of sportsmen, women, and their families to immerse themselves in the luxurious outdoor experience that embodies Wine Country lifestyle.
On a superb parcel totaling nearly 1,000 acres, amenities include seasonal bird hunting, year-round sporting clays, Vintner Member gatherings, fine dining, customized shooting instruction, travel programs, dog training and boarding, and an exclusive cigar program, among other offerings. A Wing & Barrel Ranch membership is similar to other private clubs in that it is non-equity, inheritable, and transferable.
Wing & Barrel Ranch distinguishes itself with an array of exceptional opportunities for the ultimate outdoor sporting lifestyle:
• As Wing & Barrel Ranch partners, fine gunmakers Beretta and Purdey offer an array of shotgun options beautifully crafted to members’ refined standards.
• Members have access to some of the top gun fitters and instructors in the world. A professional gun fitting by an experienced fitter makes all the difference in the outdoor experience.
• Members enjoy easy camaraderie with a coterie of renowned winemakers from the region’s finest wineries, all expert shooters and dedicated hunters, during the Winemaker Series of Sporting Clay Course activities and dinners, “Shooting with Winemakers,” as well as in casual acquaintance. Paired with world-class wines from our Vintner Members, year-round member activities showcase the most exceptional culinary bounty and wines from this region.
• James Beard Award-winning chef and restaurateur Charlie Palmer brings his signature “progressive American cooking” to the fore as Wing & Barrel Ranch’s Culinary Advisor. Owner of 13 acclaimed restaurants across the United States, Palmer has chosen Sonoma County as his home, designing a full-service menu for Wing & Barrel Ranch that emphasizes the fresh, seasonal foods that reflect the bounty of the land he knows so well.
• The unique “Shells + Chardonnay” group focuses on women’s shooting activities in a comfortable and confident atmosphere. Promoting the sport of shooting with women, instructors and special guests inspire new and seasoned shooters alike.
Wing & Barrel Ranch co-founder and CEO Darius Anderson is excited to welcome members to the kind of extraordinary outdoor sporting experience that only his hometown of Sonoma can offer. “The beauty of this land can’t be overstated,” Anderson says. “I’m delighted to be able to share this magical place with other discerning outdoor sporting enthusiasts. Coupled with the fine dining Wine Country is known for and the opportunity to shoot with renowned local Vintners, I can’t think of a better mix of hobbies and pleasures.”
Wing & Barrel Ranch is managed by co-founder Mike Sutsos, Sr., who owned and managed Wing & Barrel Ranch’s predecessor hunting club, Black Point Sports Club, until its sale in 2013.
Mike says, “I’m pleased that this important piece of land, which is a legacy of my family, is under such outstanding stewardship. Seeing that this property is cared for and will be enjoyed by guests for generations to come is incredibly meaningful to me.”
The new Clubhouse at Wing & Barrel Ranch is slated to open in the summer of 2020, serving as the heart of all member activities and as a gathering place for family and friends. Limited memberships remain and are expected to sell out quickly. For more information, please visit wingandbarrelranch.com/membership.