The following press release is courtesy of Costa Palmas, a 1,000-acre private beach front community on the East Cape of Baja, which will be home to the new Four Seasons Los Cabos Resort and Private Residences at the end of this year, a Robert Trent Jones II 18-hole golf course, a 250-slip full-service marina, the members-only Costa Palmas Beach & Yacht Club, and the newly announced Amanvari, Aman’s first property in Mexico.
Four Seasons Los Cabos Private Residences is offering a 10,000-square foot Private Yacht Villa, the first of its kind on the West Coast of North America with the warm swimmable waters of the Sea of Cortes in the front yard and a 100-foot private dock and yacht captain’s quarters in the back. And one more thing… the villa comes with a yacht.
The price for the Four Seasons Private Beachfront Yacht Villa with a yacht parked outside – $40 million.
Details on the home:
- Beachfront access on the Sea of Cortez
- A private yacht, 100 ft. private dock steps away from the front door with captain’s quarters over the tender garage
- Interior design is created by world-renowned international designer Todd-Avery Lenahan and his TAL-Studio. Features include, unobstructed views of both the Sea of Cortez and the Sierra de la Laguna mountain range. Expansive floor to ceiling glass walls that slide open to connect the indoors with the outdoors. Multiple outdoor living spaces that feature multiple pools, casual and formal living and dining spaces and a gourmet outdoor kitchen
- Exclusive invitation-only beach & yacht club membership
- Six to seven bedrooms with ensuites and many with private outdoor decks