1. River Hawk Boats Sea Hawk Coastal (GB)Our GB boats are designed with a maximum motor-leverage bracket, which allows more water to feed to the engine for better performance. The GB offshore bracket is unique to the industry, as it cantilevers off of the transom of the boat, permitting more leverage from motor trim. This offers a smoother ride in rough conditions for better leverage and performance. The GB series has a high degree of polish and finish, sure to be noticed at the boat ramp or on the water. Fish or ski as the pros do with class-leading storage, including under the bow. rhboats.com
2. Dick Sherrer Marine We offer one of the largest inventories of retail boating merchandise in So Cal. We stock a complete line of factory outboard and sterndrive OEM parts. Also, we have one of the most experienced service departments in the Western U.S. We picked up the Suzuki line because, whether boating is your pastime or profession, Suzuki delivers. They provide performance, power, fuel efficiency and reliability to satisfy your needs. We share your passion for life on the water.
dsmionline.com • (562) 868-9809
3. California Trailer Works Our trailers are designed with great care: We only buy domestic steel; we offer unique functional product axles and brakes; and we use Fulton winches and jacks. With the best line of marine trailer accessories on the market and with unsurpassed warranties, the process of loading and hitching is made easier and faster. We offer both Goodyear Marathon Radial tires and the new RH Radials by Carlisle. Our fender and steps are constructed with 14-gauge cold-rolled steel. Go ahead and step on the fenders – no matter how hard you step, they won’t bend. (916) 381-7619 • caltrailerworks.com
4. LeeLock Anchor Systems The Leelock Anchor System is an interchangeable system that gives the boater the ability to switch to different accessories with ease and quickness, depending upon your fishing and boating needs. Visit our website for more information. leelock.com
5. Boat Insurance Agency Before heading out on the water, we all need boat insurance. Go to the experts for your fishing boat, pleasure, boat, guide boat or charter boat. We have been insuring only boats for over 30 years in the West. Don’t settle for your car insurance or homeowners company. Discover the much better coverage at better rates here at the Boat Insurance Agency. Watercraft vessels are what we do!
boatinsurance.net • 800-828-2446
6. Icom M36 Handheld and M324 Series Fixed-mount Radios Communicate and navigate with Icom on your next outdoor adventure. Icom’s M36 floating handheld and compact M324 Series fixed-mount radios provide practical features – easy-to-use interface, loud audio and rugged waterproof construction. A built-in GPS receiver is available on M324G models. icomamerica.com/marine
7. Strike Master Fire Ignition Tool We are a family-run business; my father started making fire ignition tools, and I worked with him until he passed away in 1995. I have been doing it for a living for since 1988. We use only high-quality materials: flints from Europe; magnesium made to our specifications; and a quality cut of hardwood. Our product can be submerged in water and still work. The 5,400-degree-burning magnesium will help light damp tinder. Its flint spark can ignite a gas or propane stove, and can be seen over 3 miles away. survivalfire.com
8. Crazy Cow Jerky We L-O-V-E jerky here at Crazy Cow, and when you try ours, you’ll love it too. Kick back, settle in and enjoy the taste of premium top round beef jerky – sprinkled with just the right amount of spices, but with no preservatives, fillers or MSG. This is our commitment. Is that crazy? Of
course. (916) 944-8275 • Crazycowjerky.com
9. Brummels Bait Boards We make innovative fishing products here in the U.S.A.; our focus is making your boat easier to fish. We do not make boats or fishing tackle; there are plenty of manufacturers doing that. Our Deckhands Package is our basic package we offer. The Deckhands Package includes a bait board, cup holder, knife holder and a large scent tray. The Deckhands Package is available in black or white. Brummelsbaitboards.com
10. Avet Reels MXJ The Avet MXJ is the workhorse reel for California’s coastline. This compact 20- to 25-pound line-class powerhouse can handle the largest white seabass, halibut, albacore, rockfish, barracuda and yellowtail common to California waters. Whether using an Avet one- or two-speed reel, you will cast with confidence. Spend less time damaging your line picking out backlashes and more time fishing with the Avet MXJ. avetreels.com
11. Thomas Spinning Lures Since 1946, the Thomas Buoyant minnow is unsurpassed as a deadly trout and salmon lure. It’s an erratic-action wobbler that imitates the darting motion of a frantic, fleeing baitfish. We have created a spoon that entices even the wariest of trout, salmon and many other types of gamefish into striking. Cast or trolled, deep or shallow, the Thomas Buoyant has been a favorite of successful anglers for over 65 years! (800) 724-6768 • thomaslures.com